Once your app build is created, sign in to your iTunes Connect account on https://itunesconnect.apple.com
1. Click My Apps.
2. Click + and select New App.
Note: The bundle ID is the unique identifier you have used to create your app build.
The SKU Number is a unique ID for your app, it will not be seen by the users. You don’t have to perform these steps (1 to 3 ) if you have purchased our publication service, but just to start from these steps:
4. In App Information, select the category of your app, you can also select a secondary category (optional).
Note: Privacy policies are required for apps that are Made for Kids or offer automatically renewable In-App Purchases or free subscriptions. They are also required for apps with account registration, apps that access a user’s existing account, or as otherwise required by law. Privacy policies are recommended for apps that collect user- or device-related data.
5. Click Save.
6. Click the Pricing and Availability tab.
7. In Price Schedule, select the Price of your app.
This determines the App Store price and your proceeds. If your app is free, choose Free.
If you want to sell your app, you must have a Paid Application Agreement.
8. In Availability, by default all territories are selected, but you can select the countries where your app will be available.
9. Click Save.
10. Click the Prepare for Submit tab.
11. In Version Information, first add the screenshots of your app.
Choose the device type and drag your images for each format.
iPhone: 5.5-inch display (iPhone 6Plus): 1242 x 2208
You can use 5.5-inch display for all iPhone display sizes.
iPad: 12.9-inch display (iPad Pro): 2048×2732
You can use 12.9-inch display for all iPad display sizes.
Or 9.7-inch display: 1536 x 2048 (iPad Retina) or 1024×768 (iPad 2)
12. Enter the following information for your app:
– Promotional Text (optional): Promotional text lets you inform your App Store visitors of any current app features without requiring an updated submission. This text will appear above your description on the App Store for customers with devices running iOS 11 or later.
– Description: must be 300 characters minimum, explaining to the user what he will find in your app
– Keywords: 5 at least, 10 maximum
– Support URL: it appears on your app sheet, to provide some support to users if needed
– Marketing URL (optional): a link where users can find more information about the app.
13. Click + next to Build in order to upload your updated build.
The + is only available after your compiled app has been uploaded to your iTunes Connect account from Xcode or from the iOS Auto-publish.
14. Select your build and click Done.
This information is not visible to your app users.
If your app integrates a “My Account” tab, you have to provide a user Demo Account to be able to connect to your app.