With this feature, you will be able to create a list of job offers.
In “General” you can manage general settings for the Job feature:
- “Display search“: display the search bar on the main page of the feature
- “Display place icon“: display the logo of the company next to the job offer
- “Display income“: display the position’s income on the job offer page
- “Display contact“: you can select which type of contact you want to display on the position page
- “Default search distance“: The default max distance between the users and the offers displayed on the feature
- “Distance unit“: Choose between Kilometers or Miles
In this section you can add the companies which offer positions:
- “Name“: It’s the name of the company
- “Description“: It’s the description of your company’s field/projects/objectives/etc…
- “E-mail“: It’s the mail that will receive all the job applies
- “Administrators“: It’s a user(s) who can manage the job offers and the company’s info directly from the app.
- “Display contact“: It’s the same settings from the General tab. “Use global configuration” will use the settings from the General tab.